History of Delta Phi
The Delta Phi Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc. was founded on March 3, 1953 on the campus of Jackson State College. Seven visionary young men sought to bring such an illustrious organization as Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc. to this campus. The chapter founders referred to as the "Pearls" are Ben E. Bailey, Samuel Barton, Sam A. Hannibal, Johnny L. Morton, George Patton, Lavatus V. Powell, and Hugh E. Stevens.
President: Bro. Aurion Taylor-Burks
Vice President: Bro. Lee Mangum Jr.
Recording Secretary: Bro. Jay Louis-Jacques
Corresponding Secretary: Bro. Jiris Killingsworth
Financial Secretary: Bro. La'Curtis Powell
Treasurer: Bro. J'Ceon Marshall
Chaplain: Bro. Deandre Weekes
Historian: Bro. Henry Cotton
Assoc. Editor/Sphinx: Bro. Hakeem Menefee
Dir. Educational Activities: Bro. Jalen Cromwell
Sergeant-at-Arms: Bro. Jordan Jefferson
Parliamentarian: Bro. Terreon Lyons
Dean of Membership: Bro. Kolby Woods
Advisor: Bro. Floyd Williams Jr.
On Campus Advisor: Bro. Mark G. Henderson
Contact Person: Bro. Aurion Taylor-Burks